Dr. Bennett Chotiner Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Bennett Chotiner?

My experience throughout the procedure was excellent. Everyone was concerned with my comfort.

I know it does not help with improvement, however, I have no complaints or negative issues with my experience at Memorial Eye Institute. Every single staff member was pleasant to deal with. The procedure was clearly explained and I knew exactly what to expect. I am beyond happy with the results of the Lasik procedure.

From the time I walked into Memorial Eye Institute to the last stop out of the building, I was totally impressed and happy I was there.

Seemed very knowledgeable and confident.

Setting up appointments and getting everything set in motion for the procedure was incredibly easy. All the office staff, technicians and doctors were very polite and helpful. The surgeon was very knowledgeable, seemed very well practiced and skilled, and gave me confidence in his abilities. Surgery went smoothly: all my questions were answered. I felt adequately relaxed and prepared and well taken care of in the surgery suite.

I did not see good when I went there. New eyes now and everything went good with Dr. Chotiner. Thank you for a great job and God bless you and your staff.

Dr. Bennett Chotiner performed my Lasik surgery years ago and I am THRILLED with the results. My vision continues to be perfect. I consider it a wonderful blessing to have an experienced eye surgeon like Dr. Chotiner to take care of my eye health. As a physician who performs surgery, I would not trust my eyes to anyone else. Not a day goes by that I do not thank God for the blessing of good vision and healthy eyes. Thanks to Dr. Chotiner and Memorial Eye Institute. God Bless You.