Dr. Bennett D Grimm Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bennett D Grimm?

Wonderful Care-Excellent Doctor.

I injured my back, at work, 17 years ago. Since this was a workers’ comp. claim it was a battle to get anything done. After 3 months of eating pain pills I was able to convince the insurer to pay for a top pain management specialist and this was a tremendous help. I was able to return to work, however; I continued to have the dull roar and pain in my lower back. I just reconciled myself to living with this pain. After a few years I was told my leg was wasting away and had a 40% loss of use and there was nothing I could do to correct or reverse the damage. Earlier this year, 2017, I decided it was time to have a complete re-evaluation. I selected Resurgens because of the many good “word of mouth” reviews I heard. I visited the Town Lake office and met with Dr. Bennett Grimm. He ordered a new MRI and reviewed my old medical file, MRI, and X-rays. To my shock the Dr. informed me that I now had a 60% loss/wasting of my leg, but, he was positive he could stop the degradation and the pain! I began physical therapy to strengthen my core (25 lb weight loss was a side benefit!) and I began walking daily; to prepare for the surgery. I am now ~12 weeks past surgery and I could not be happier with the results! ZERO pain, for the first time in over 17 years! I highly recommend Dr. Grimm and the staff at Resurgens Orthopaedics. They took great care of me and delivered exactly what they said they would, plus more!

Back Issues, he fixed mine

I met with Dr. Grimm with lower back issues. He ordered an X-ray and then physical therapy. When the PT effort plateaued in its effect, we did an MRI which revealed spinal stenosis. He said that surgery could help. He performed a micro discectomy of a herniated disc and a laminectomy. I was pain free from the back issues the next day. It is 7 weeks post surgery and I am recovering well; golf again in 5-6 more weeks. He is very professional and personable, taking the time needed to answer questions and focus on my issues. His staff is wonderful, I even had access to a direct cell line to his assistant to leave voice mails, which were promptly returned. My appointment times were honored, never having to wait long. A very positive experience.

Very professional and consultative. Had a great experience with Dr. Grimm and am very happy with my L5/S1 discectomy. Complete pain relief and back to normal activities.

ALIF Surgery for L4 & L5 - October 2016

Dr. Grimm successfully performed the aforementioned surgery to resolve issues of sciatica that produced numbness in both legs. His pre-op consultation and post op care has been great. This is the third surgery that was performed by the gifted Resurgens team in Marietta and they and their staff have continued to perform at the high level with world class service. They have restored quality of life to me and my family and I my gratitude to them is without measure. I would highly recommend them to anyone but the patient, as part of the total healthcare team, needs to fully commit to the entire process to achieve optimal results.

Dr. Grimm and Resurgens are awesome!

Dr. Grimm is very kind , and thorough. At no time did I feel rushed. He explained my surgery, and gave me plenty of time to ask questions. I was in extreme pain for 8+ months before the surgery, trying everything I could to avoid it. He performed my surgery on a Wednesday, he called to check on me on Thursday, and by Saturday I was pain free with no need for any pain medication. My only regret is that I didn't see him sooner. The entire staff at Resurgens is awesome!

Steer Clear

I was referred to this dr. by his associate to rule out a possible neck injury after an auto accident. It was the most indignant and appalling experience of my life. My visit started with questions like: "Do you have an attorney?" ; "Do you want surgery?"; "Do you want money?" Not my agenda, I wanted answers and help. When I finally did get a partial answer it came prefaced with "Well, an attorney's perspective would be... What??! This dr. has the empathy and bedside manner of a cracked brick.

i have a tarlov cyst went to see dr.grimm. ordered an mri. then ordered an emg. Had all the test done . very painful feel like i am sitting on a rock. told me they are benign cyst ok. and also told me this should not hurt. lets send her to physical therapy. how is that going to help its still going to be present. he needs to listen more to his patient. more or less calling me a liar. then told me oh i dont do these procedures. now why wasnt that told to me in the first place.. a total waste of my time. now going to see a neurosurgeon. Should have been honest with me. instead of sending me on a wild goose chase... always listen to your patient....

Lumbar5 nerve problem

dr grimm and his team members are the best from his office to the operating table . They answered all my questions and were all friendly . Communication was an a ++++ . I would highly recommend dr Grimm a pleasure to have him be the one . Great job doc and thank you

Dr. Grimm is a very thorough, caring and competent doctor. I would highly recommend him.

Excellent Surgeon

Excellent Doctor. Very thorough and attentive to my injury. Explained in detail what my surgical procedure would entail. Doctor Grimm visited with me prior to surgery and then called me the following day.

I'm pain free thanks to Dr. Grimm

I couldn't be more thankful for Dr. Grimm's help and knowledge. He spent a lot of time with me discussing my options. At first he didn't feel like surgery would help me, but he didn't give up on me there. He ended up discussing my case with his colleagues ordering a second MRI. Sure enough, there was a significant change in my scan and it was clear that surgery would help. Instead of making me wait for my appointment several days after the MRI, I received a call just a few hours after the scan where he went over what he saw. After it was clear that surgery would help, I was able to get on his surgery schedule very quickly. He gave me realistic information on how surgery would help but not cure my problem and what to expect after. My surgery was handled by some of the nicest people I have ever met in the medical field and I couldn't have wished for a smoother day. Over the next few days, Dr Grimm called several times to check up on me. It's now been two months since my surgery and I feel great. I've been pain free since week two post op and it's because of Dr. Grimm's skill and care level.

Excellent Doctor

I was able to get an appointment the same day. My back had gone out on me 2 days prior and the pain was becoming unbearable. Dr Grimm was was professional and courteous. He took the time to listen and explained my condition to me in plain language I could understand.

Dr. Bennett D Grimm is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlotte, NC.