Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bennett Scaglia
Dr. Bennett Scaglia, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Daytona Beach, FL. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Scaglia is affiliated with Osf St Joseph Medical Center, Ottawa Regional Hospital & Healthcare Center and Advocate Bromenn Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Bennett Scaglia has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Scaglia is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Osf St Joseph Medical Center
Ottawa Regional Hospital & Healthcare Center
Advocate Bromenn Medical Center
St Marys Hospital
Halifax County Medical Center - Atlantic Campus
Halifax Behavioral Services
St Marys Hospital
Halifax Medical Center
Halifax Medical Center Port Orange
Halifax Health Medical Center
26 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1987
Eastern Virginia Medical School
Dr. Bennett Scaglia accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Humana Volusia HUMx HMOx
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCenter for Urology, 311 N Clyde Morris Blvd, Daytona Beach, FL
Dr. Bennett Scaglia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Daytona Beach, FL.