Dr. Bennett D Sloan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bennett D Sloan?

Same day appointment

Today was the first time I have been seen by Dr. Sloan! I must say I had my reservations to see him as I have had my Dr for many many years and he was not available. Dr. Sloan so impressed me with taking the time to review my charts & explaining my issues that no other Dr discussed with me ! He has wonderful inter communication skills! Thank you Dr Sloan for being the Dr that cares! Makes me proud that after being a Kaiser customer for over 33 years that we still have quality experienced & human Doctos!

Experience with Dr. Sloan at kaiser

He was not hesitant in prescribing medicine to make me comfortable. Took time and had a lot of patience.

Dr. Bennett D Sloan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Woodland Hills, CA.