Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bennett M Spetalnick
Dr. Bennett M Spetalnick, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dickson, TN. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Spetalnick is affiliated with Vanderbilt University Medical Center. Dr. Spetalnick has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Bennett M Spetalnick has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Spetalnick is an excellent physician who has years of experience and a great bedside manner. He is prompt with his appointments and yet seems to give you his complete attention while in the room allowing plenty of time for questions and answers. His communication is great between his nurses and the patient. My Health at Vanderbilt internet tool is a fabulous way to continue to communicate with him for questions and general information that is non emergent. He gets back to you promptly or he has his nurses relay his message. With complications, Dr. Spetalnick is caring, has great expertise in providing the most effective treatment necessary. I highly recommend him for OBGYN needs.
Dr. Spetalnick is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Dr. Bennett M Spetalnick accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWomens Health Center Of Dickson, 111 Highway 70 E # H, Dickson, TN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Bennett M Spetalnick in this video.
Dr. Bennett M Spetalnick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dickson, TN.