Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at [email protected] if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bennie Brown MD
Dr. Bennie Brown, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Union City, CA, with another office in Hayward, CA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Brown is affiliated with O'Connor Hospital - San Jose, Regional Medical Center of San Jose and O Connor Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Bennie Brown has 2 locations
Dr. Bennie Brown has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Bennie Brown has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Bennie Brown - Posted on April 26th, 2013
Dr. Brown is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
Regional Medical Center of San Jose
O Connor Hospital
38 Years Experience
University of California at San Francisco
Graduated in 1975
Locations & Directions
Dr. Bennie Brown is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Union City, CA.