Dr. Benny E Titus Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Benny E Titus?

The Worst!

Very bad doctor. Does not listen to her patients. Does not let you have a say in your care. Would never recommend to anyone!

Dr Titus has helped me tremendously. Her ability to understand and diagnose my problem has eased the effects of my injury

Excellent doctor

I have been going to Dr. Titus for over a year. I was able to get an appointment with her in less than a month, which I thought was good. I called my insurance company and knew how much I was going to pay and it was the same as the doctors office had said. I did wait when I arrived at my appointment for a little bit but I allow an hour because I know some people take longer. When I needed a longer appointment because I was having problems she gave me more time. She found the right combination of medications for me because she listened to me so well. I am a happier person because of her. I thought the staff was nice too.

Dr. Benny E Titus is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Easton, PA.