Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please contact us if you have any additional information.
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Benson Selitsky
Dr. Benson Selitsky is a doctor primarily located in Dearborn Heights, MI, with other offices in Dearborn, MI and Madison Heights, MI( and 2 other locations). They have 52 years of experience. Their specialties include Radiology. They speak English.
Dr. Benson Selitsky has 4 locations
Dr. Benson Selitsky has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Benson Selitsky has the following 0 expertise
52 Years Experience
Graduated in 1967
Dr. Benson Selitsky Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Benson Selitsky
Dr. Selitsky graduated from the Midwestern University in 1967. Dr. Selitsky works in Dearborn Heights, MI and 3 other locations and specializes in Radiology.