Dr. Benton Davidson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Benton Davidson?

FRIENDLY AND FUN

Posted on May 16th, 2017

I always enjoy my visits which are bi-annually, he always is informative and makes me feel very very comfortable.

Posted on December 15th, 2016

Excellent ,thoughtful care

Disappointing service

Posted on July 9th, 2016

Talked to Dr. Davidson's staff nurse, and our pharmacy on Wed.to get a medication refill before the weekend. She said she would call it in, and that it should be ready on Friday. Went to my pharmacy, and I was told that the medication was denied. I called Dr. Davidson on his after hours line, because i will run out of my medication on Sunday. He was very rude, disrespectful, and acted like it was such a big deal that I had to bother him, especially since it was his staff that dropped the ball. I have been his patient for over 14 years, and he told me to look for another doctor.

Posted on July 1st, 2016

I consider Dr Davudson a friend and a very competent man in his field. I trust him with my life and mental wellbeing.

Posted on May 10th, 2016

On this doctors order which went "get off Lipitor" I did and I had a stroke, which he diagnosed. The worst of it is that that medical event now does not show up in my medical records provided by his office.

I would travel to see Dr Benton Davidson

Posted on December 17th, 2015

Very sharp Dr. Followed up on all my med changes. Hope he doesn't move from travelling distance of my house

Salem Neurologist, Dr. Davidson

Posted on May 8th, 2015

Good Doctor and staff! He spends time with you to answer any questions you may have, his staff also follows up with requests you may have!

Excellent Doctor

Posted on March 24th, 2014

Takes his time at each appointment to update changes in your record. He also takes time to answer your questions, and make suggestions about your case. I had an unusual case and had to see a Neurologist in Portland a lot, I asked the doctor in Portland if he would work with a Neurologist here in Salem, and they could consult? They both agreed, so now I only drive to Portland for MRI's and to see the Nueroncolgist every 4 months! This is a big relief for me. Also Dr.Davidson was recommended to me by more than one person here in Salem! Word of mouth is important to me, it usually turns you in the right direction.

Was very good with my Dad!

Posted on November 27th, 2012

Thanks, "Dr. Bennie", as my Dad called him...When Dad was last hospitalized Dr. Davidson was there to check on him. He came in the room, acknowledge us, and go right to Dad to speak to him, even took his hand for a few minutes so Dad knew he was there for him. Men don't usually do such things in our society. Five years later, this is the memory I hold dear about how Dr. Davidson treated my Dad.

Lee Fleming

Posted on October 24th, 2011

Dr Davidson was straight forward and to the point, clear with his assesment and comfortable expaining results. Great Doctor very knowledgeable.

Dr, Benton Davidson is wonderful

Posted on June 27th, 2011

Dr. Davidson is wonderful. His bedside manner is great.He is open friendly and listens. He comes across as one human to another,not cold or matter of fact. He takes time to explain procedures and diagnosis's. I have been to numerous neurologists through out the years, and Dr Davidson is one Dr I can say that I will always trust my care with.T

Posted on December 10th, 2010