Dr. Benton A Emblom Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Benton A Emblom?

Reprehensible neglect of the worst kind.

Very courteous, very friendly and very knowledgeable. This was a great visit and I will highly recommend him to anyone. I thought I needed surgery but he advised me to wait and recommended other alternative choices.

Compassion at its finest.

Dr. Emblom repaired my shoulder after two other orthopedic doctors had damaged it more..I now have full use of my shoulder and am so excited to be able to do things normally again. He repaired the damage and followed up with me using the physical therapists in my home town. I am forever grateful for his knowledge, compassion, and his confidence that he could help me. Wish I had started with him first!

he did a great job on putting my ankle back together

Very professional, Alabama is blessed to have a doctor of this caliber' I have been using Andrews clinic for years and have had several surgerys there. DR BENTON EMBLOM, IS ON THE TOP OF THE LIST'

RN

Dr Emblom repaired a torn labrum in a torn ligament in my hip. He has a great bedside manner. He is thorough in his exam. He is kind and compassionate. Very punctual for a large office. I was pleased with my experience and would highly recommend him and would definitely use him again!!

Dr Emblom repaired my shoulder when I'd torn the rotator cuff, the labrum (ligament in front), and some more major damage I can't describe. I was told it was the worst mess of a shoulder they'd seen since a wide receiver's from LSU. Dr Emblom did a marvelous repair and (after lots of rehab!) now 18 months later I have complete use of my arm - total mobility. (Even though Dr Andrews, upon seeing film of my injuries, doubted I could ever recover from them.) dr Emblom was nothing but encouraging. Eight months of rehab and Dr visits, and he was with me all the way.

I had 2 knee surgeries with Dr.Emblom and the surgeries went really well.

The Best

Dr. Emblom is one of the best we have ever come in contact with. He takes all the time you need, answers all of your questions and it a perfect perfessional.Would recommend him to anyone.