Dr. Benton Oubre Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Benton Oubre?

Posted on February 2nd, 2017

I have been seein Dr Oubre since 2005 and he has been one of the few Doctors that have stayed with me and helped me as my body has fallen apart. I know he can't fix everything but he listens and tries to do all he can to help me.

Posted on June 21st, 2016

Get ready to wait pack a meal and a good book expect to wait 1.5 hours plus for 830am appt

2 years and little improvement

Posted on February 28th, 2014

Dr Benton Oubre is personally a nice man but he has fallen into a "cookie cutter" doctor by making assumptions by seeing so many patients. He has disregarded many of my suggestion and concerns about diet and other treatment methods. My situation is that I throw up every morning for whatever reason. I developed an ulcer by having H Pylera Bactria in my stomach. He fixed that, but that's all I can say he has fixed. I am still throwing up almost every morning due to acid and undigested food. It is effecting every part of my life and is extremely frustrating. The medicine he has provided has not done the job. I can say this with confidence because I have given him the benefit of doubt and trusted him for 2 years now and he has not followed through. Test I have been asking and expecting have not been suggested until now here in 2014. I started seeing him in 2012. I am seeking second opinions and recommend you should as well. His staff is great and do their jobs as best as they can but they are never on time.

Excellent Doctor