Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Benzel C Macmaster
Dr. Benzel C Macmaster, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Macmaster is affiliated with Baylor Scott And White Medical Center White Rock and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen. He speaks English.
Dr. Benzel C Macmaster has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Benzel C Macmaster has the following 14 expertise
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
Dr. Benzel C Macmaster has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Benzel C Macmaster is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
Dr. Macmaster is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
46 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1972
Dr. Benzel C Macmaster accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsGlen Lake S Orthopedic Clinic, 8220 Walnut Hill Ln Ste 300, Dallas, TX
Dr. Benzel C Macmaster is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.