Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Benzion Benatar
Dr. Benzion Benatar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bellmore, NY. He has 52 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Benatar is affiliated with Brunswick Hospital Center, New Island Hospital and South Nassau Communities Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Benzion Benatar has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Benzion Benatar has the following 10 expertise
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Dr. Benzion Benatar is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
I had been diagnosed with a sprained ankle 3 times and my ankle just was not getting better. I went to see Dr. Benatar and he said my ankle was fractured and ordered a new boot for me to wear. I was very glad that he finally found what was wrong. I am 12 years old and do not like not being able to attend my dance and karate classes. I feel better already even though I have to wait six weeks to get better. At least I will finally get better and the pain will go away. I loved Dr. Benatar.
Dr. Benatar is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Brunswick Hospital Center
New Island Hospital
South Nassau Communities Hospital
Brunswick General Hospital
52 Years Experience
Chicago Medical School At Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine & Science
Graduated in 1961
Interfaith Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions2631 Merrick Rd, Bellmore, NY
Dr. Benzion Benatar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bellmore, NY.