Dr. Benzion Benatar Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Posted on September 4th, 2013

I had been diagnosed with a sprained ankle 3 times and my ankle just was not getting better. I went to see Dr. Benatar and he said my ankle was fractured and ordered a new boot for me to wear. I was very glad that he finally found what was wrong. I am 12 years old and do not like not being able to attend my dance and karate classes. I feel better already even though I have to wait six weeks to get better. At least I will finally get better and the pain will go away. I loved Dr. Benatar.

Posted on July 11th, 2016