Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Berel Held MD
Dr. Berel Held, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Galveston, TX. He has 56 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. He speaks English.
Dr. Berel Held has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Berel Held has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Berel Held is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
56 Years Experience
Graduated in 1962
Dr. Berel Held Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Berel Held's office for more information.
301 University Blvd Galveston, TX : (409) 772-1011
Locations & Directions301 University Blvd, Galveston, TX
Dr. Berel Held is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Galveston, TX.