Dr. Bernadette R Anderson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bernadette R Anderson?

10 stars!

Excellent doctor !

Above and beyond the call of duty for a doctor

Dr. Anderson is truly heaven sent. As a mom of young children, their health is one of my primary concerns. Dr. Anderson eases that stress by being an amazing physician. She is professional, compotent, and detailed- that is matched with a personable and positive attitude. She spends the necessary time reviewing their profile and test results, as well as answering any and all questions and concerns. She not only cares about my young childrens medical health, Dr Anderson is asking them questions such as, "How is school" "What are your favorite subjects" and "How are your grades". Dr. Anderson truly goes above and beyond the call of duty.

Compassionate

I would diffinitely recommend Dr Anderson to my friends and family. I love her bedside manner and how easy she makes it to talk with her! I've never felt rushed, she always spends as much time as "I" need or want.......

Dr Anderson, I am blessed and thankful to you for being our awesome physician! I wanted to take a moment to personally let you know that we appreciate all of your efforts to help us have a better quality of life.

Very professional and knowledgeable; excellent bedside manner.

Exceptional Physician

Dr. Anderson has an old fashion bed manner medical style and ethics with modern medicine. She is wise and lets you know in a way respectfully, you understand her reasons. She does not over medicate you. I refer her to all I know.

Dr. Bernadette R Anderson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, OH.