Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bernadette M Cracchiolo
Dr. Bernadette M Cracchiolo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newark, NJ, with another office in Newark, NJ. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Hospice & Palliative Medicine, Gynecologic Oncology and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Cracchiolo has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Bernadette M Cracchiolo has the following 3 specialties
- Hospice & Palliative Medicine
- Gynecologic Oncology
Gynecologic oncologists specialize in cancers that occur in the female reproductive system. This includes ovarian cancer, cervical cancer and endometrial cancer, as well as the less commonly talked about female reproductive cancers like vulvar cancer, vaginal cancer and fallopian tube cancer.
In addition to diagnosing the stage of your cancer and recommending treatment options, they’ll provide care throughout your treatment and help you manage your symptoms. They’ll often work closely with a pathologist and a radiologist to properly diagnose you and determine if your cancer is shrinking or spreading throughout treatment. They’re even trained to administer chemotherapy and to perform surgery to remove cancer when necessary.
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Clinical Research
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. B. Cracchiolo is a very good doctor. I was diagnosed with uterine cancer and found her on my own via the internet. It was the best thing I ever did. My appointment was given quickly and wait time was minamal for a clinic.As far as Dr, Cracchiolo's attention and medical advice it was easy to understand and quite helpful. I was given all the necessary pre tests / workups for pending surgery. The staff at UMDNJ is wonderful. I was nervous going into the OR but Dr. Cracchiolo walk with me and then even held my hand as I went under anesthesia. I had great care in UMDNJ Hospital and great care by my doctor.I fully recommend Dr. Cracchiolo because she is the best in her field. Will always answer all your qustions and take time for you. And importantly she will never let you suffer in pain . All ordered meds and treatments were given as per Dr. Cracchiolo's orders.. I still have follow up with her and I have the most trust in my doctor ...........Dr. Bernadette Cracchiolo.
Castle Connolly Top Doctors: New York Metro Area (2017)
Castle Connolly Top Doctors: New York Metro Area™ are specialists and primary care physicians who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top physicians in the New York Metro Area who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise.
27 Years Experience
Chicago Medical School At Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine & Science
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Bernadette M Cracchiolo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Bernadette M Cracchiolo in this video.
Dr. Bernadette M Cracchiolo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newark, NJ.