Dr. Bernadette A Deogaygay Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Bernadette A Deogaygay?

She was in to much of a hurry, was hard to understand and was not very pleasant when I could not understand her. She changed medications without checking with the Dr. who gave them.

I was sent to Dogaygay by my primary care doctor to act as a consultant. She prescribed medication for me. CVS filled the prescription with wrong medication. I took it for eight days and became unable to walk without using a walker. Tried to see her but "the nurse" she would not give a name but would not allow me to see dogayugay. I wound up in St Francis hospital for two days. I tried to file suit against CVS but she would not help me station that she did not see me in the hospital. Her office refused to give me a copy of my medical file stating there was nothing in the file. I stopped seeing her and stopped the medication she was prescribing. I went back to my primary care Doctor for lab work and the results showed that I did not have the problem she was treating me for.