Dr. Bernadette G Kohn Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Bernadette G Kohn?

This is the best doctor I have ever visited . Am 60 years old and have seen many. I was surprised how thorough and compassionate she and her staff were. She was interested in my overall mental state and realizes how important stress levels can affect one's overall health. The compassion and willingness to help were something I have rarely experienced. Her nurse, Colleen, is also exceptional. If I had a question she called me back within an hour and she also showed me great compassion. They work very well together. This is the first review I have ever done and cannot say enough good things about her. I only wish there were more doctors like her. She spent alot of time with me and I have never felt rushed as I do with most doctors.

The Best

Dr. Kohn is intelligent, compassionate and oh so gifted! She truly has a gift.

Dr. B is so knowledgeable & caring,.

She has an insight which is unmatched. Her talent as a practitioner is a gift. Any delay you experience in your appointment time usually is because she makes sure each patient receives the treatments and adjustments, they need. I don't mind the wait. Because I know on some other day it will be some other person's time to wait for me. She listens with her ears, heart, mind and soul. Then teats you through a touch. I trust her with my recovery so much.. It's wonferdul

Staff use to be very nice and some retired and now some of Dr Robs staff helps out and they are not kind.

Dr. Kohn is extremely caring!! She knows her field very well and is an extremely effective doctor.