Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bernadette M Gendernalik has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 18
The doctor asks a lot of questions, but doesn't always listen to your answers. She is always at least 30 minutes behind on every visit I've had, and up to 1.5 hours once. Getting a prescription you need is almost impossible and if you call the front desk, good luck, you'll be on hold for at least 15 minutes.
Not my primary Dr. at the practice. Had a 9am visit and Dr. came in my room at 10:45. Did not make me feel comfortable, and I felt rushed. Seemed to not believe answers I was giving to her questions. Did not get everything that I came in for addressed. Next time I will wait until my Dr. at the practice has an opening.
She is not a partner in your heathcare. She tells you what to do and does not listen. If you like making not heathcare decisions yourself, she is the doctor for you. If you want to make an informed choice yourself, you need a differnt doc.
Dr. Gendernalik is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Bernadette M Gendernalik accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMclaren Macomb Clinton Twp Family Medicine, 37399 Garfield Rd Ste 203, Clinton Township, MI
Dr. Bernadette M Gendernalik is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clinton Township, MI.