Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bernadette A Macart
Dr. Bernadette A Macart, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Santa Clara, CA. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Macart is affiliated with Methodist Hospital of Sacramento. Dr. Macart has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Bernadette A Macart has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Bernadette A Macart has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Bernadette A Macart has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Bernadette A Macart is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Dr Macart is an excellent doctor who takes the time to answer all my questions, communicates with me honestly about issues and takes the time to explain the situation. If I need to get in to see the doctor, she has the medical assistant try to arrange it as soon as possible. I highly recommend this doctor.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Macart is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente Medical Group, 710 Lawrence Expy, Santa Clara, CA
Dr. Bernadette A Macart is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Clara, CA.