Dr. Bernadette M Murphy Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Bernadette M Murphy?

I am 44 years-old and have never posted I complaint about a person in my life, but people meeting with Bernadette Murphy MD FAAP need to be forewarned. She has the worst bedside manner of any doctor I have ever encountered and seems blissfully unaware of her tone and impact on her patients. I came in stressed out with a chronically sick kid, and we are from out of town. I got mediocre advice, she snipped at my kids twice, and when I asked a question I was told not to interrupt. Empathy? None!

Excellent Pediatrician

Dr. Murphy is great! She has kids of her own and can totally relate when I've been up all night with a screaming kid. I love her care and compassion. The office staff is friendly and very helpful, especially the advice nurse. I highly recommend them.

Poor diagnosis/money oriented clinic

Beware of this clinic. They are very interested in cashing in money, not taking care of your child or listening to your child's problem. My child had a flu and they did strep throat, nose swab, blood drawn for CBC, chest xray and then blood drawn for CBC again. Complete ignorance of human kind, let alone being a doctor! I am now ending up with ridiculous copays/deductibles. Please do yourself a favor and leave this clinic.

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Dr. Bernadette M Murphy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fairfax, VA.