Dr. Bernadine Hanna Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bernadine Hanna?

Dr. Hanna is Excellent!!

Posted on January 14th, 2016

I went to Dr hanna for Gastric Sleeve Surgury. It has been a great Decision!! The surgurgical Process was painless and Easy. More importantly, I have lost 55 pounds in less than 4 Months with Relative Ease! I would 'Strongly recommend' Doctor Hanna for Anyone Contemplating this life Changing Surgury.

awesome doctor

Posted on May 25th, 2013

Dr.Hanna is super easy to talk to and really makes you feel comfortable he's the best doctor I've had

Posted on March 26th, 2013

Can't say enough about Dr Hanna and his Staff, very Friendly, My overall experience was great!!!

knowledgeable, professional, committed and caring

Posted on July 2nd, 2012

I was referred by one of his patients and would also refer him to others. Dr Hanna is a very wise, knowledgeable and caring Dr. He would not operate on you if he thought you weren't in good condition. He may not always be in his office but he uses his time away to grow. He is a professional at what he does and once you're his patient you will always be his patient. He holds himself to high standards and expects the best from you so that you are commited as well. He is soft spoken but it's not because he's hiding something. He's wise and desires to educate as he treats his patients. He's not power or money hungry. Wise, wise, wise...

bariatric patient

Posted on April 28th, 2012

I hate the fact that I had to see his doctors for the surgical weight loss and to top it off he's only in the office 2 days a week 6 hours total in the office. when you try to contact him his answering service tells to go to the emergency room. His staff is not very knowledgeable at all. I can't even understand his nurse. How many surgeries has he done???? scary. And I looked at his bariatric packet it's the same as another surgeon that's been around for many years.

Dr. Hanna is a true professional

Posted on October 5th, 2011

Dr. Hanna was very thorough with my condition, followed up with me when I asked for his attention and gave me a comfort level that all was working smoothly in my healing. I recommend him for his bedside manner and concern for his patients is sincere.

officer

Posted on March 2nd, 2011

I went to see Dr. Hanna. I was really disappointed with him. I felt he was not very confident. He cared less about me after surgery. He would always send me to the emergency room after my surgery. Trying to get a hold of him is an act of congress. His staff is not very knowledgeable.

surgeon

Posted on October 13th, 2010

He is soft spoken. He is difficult to understand. My first instinct was that his surgical abilities was shaky. My friend recently had gastric bypass by him and he died. For all of those looking in on doctors...check to see how many they really do and what their aftercare is like. Nice doesn't always equate competent.

HIGH RISK PATIENT

Posted on August 18th, 2010

I WAS A HIGH RISK PATIENT AND ALTHOUGH OTHER SURGEONS AND CERTAIN HOSPITALS WOULD NOT CONSIDER TREATING ME, DR. HANNA WAS CONFIDENT HE COULD HELP ME. AFTER HAVING SEVERAL EMERGENCY SURGERIES, I DEVELOPED COMPLICATIONS WHICH REQUIRED A BYPASS SURGERY AND THANKS TO DR. HANNA, I WENT FROM 483 LBS TO 203 LBS. HE LATER REPAIRED MY UMBILICAL HERNIA WHICH WAS THE LARGEST HE HAD EVER SEEN. I NOW AM HEALTHIER, HAVE NO PAIN AND DEFINITELY MORE ENERGY. HE HAS A GREAT BEDSIDE MANNER AND IS GENUINELY CONCERNED ABOUT HIS PATIENTS AND THEIR PROGRESS. HE MADE A CONSCIOUS EFFORT TO MONITOR MY CONDITION BEFORE, DURING AND AFTER RECOVERY.

Posted on April 30th, 2009

Dr Hanna is the best! His bedside manner is excellent and he genuinly cares about his patients. I would refer my family and friends to him. His staff is great too!!

Dr. Hanna is the Best

Posted on February 28th, 2009

I am a pt of Dr. Hanna and from the moment I met him I got the sense that he really cared. From the day of my consultation through pre-op appointments to the big day of surgery til now almost 2 years post op he has continued to be there for me anytime I needes him. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Hanna. I sing his praises to everyone who approaches me about the incredible transformation I have made with my weight loss. I tell them "I had the lap band surgery by Dr. Hanna". Thanks Doc!

Posted on June 1st, 2017