Dr. Bernadith A Russell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bernadith A Russell?

Too many patients

Dr Russell has too many patients. She doesn’t return calls. She’s become distant and distracted. Find a different doctor!

Great doctor!

She's fantastic!

She is a wonderful doctor with a great bedside manner. So happy to have found her. She is reassuring and thorough. I usually hate going and didn't have one for years. She makes me feel really comfortable and her office is warm and efficient.

An Excellent Doctor

Dr Russell is an awesome doctor.I have been recommending her to all my friends.I never had to wait for more than 15 mins at her office. She delivered my baby and whole experience was amazing. She was so calm and patient throughout the delivery . During pregnancy as well she gave me enough time to discuss all my queries and was very approachable. I would definitely recommend Dr. Russell.

DR. RUSSELL IS A GREAT DOCTOR AND I WOULD RECOMMEND HER IN A HEARTBEAT. ESPECIALLY IF YOUR A PATIENT LIKE ME WHO JUST DOESN'T FEEL COMFOTABLE HAVING A DIFFERENT PERSON EXAMINING YOU EVERY VISIT.SHE ALWAYS KEEPS YOU INFORMED AND MAKES SURE YOUR COMFOTABLE AND SHE ALSO REASSURES YOU.

Great but.....

Dr. Russell is a great doctor, but I had a terrible time getting a call back to answer my questions.

Highly recommended

I scheduled an appointment with Dr. Russell knowing basically nothing about her so was very pleasantly surprised. Very warm and caring, non-judgmental yet informative. I have been once so have yet to see how the follow-up is (test results, etc.) but am so far very pleased. Plan on making her my permanent OBGYN!

WOW!!!

Dr.Russell was the best ob/gyn I have ever had while being pregnant. I love her and her team so much. After having my son she would come to see me everyday to make sure everything was going good.

Dr. Bernadith A Russell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.