Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bernard K Addo-Quaye
Dr. Bernard K Addo-Quaye, MD is a Doctor primarily located in North Las Vegas, NV. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Addo-Quaye is affiliated with Summerlin Medical Center. Dr. Addo-Quaye has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Bernard K Addo-Quaye has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
Dr. Addo-Quaye practice is a referral place to other places without exam. Don't waste your time because he will refer you to testing labs and ask you to come back. When you go back he will send you out for more tests without exam. Finally got tired of the run around and I found a real Doctor that did an exam and got my medicine same day without tests.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2014, 2015, 2009, 2013, 2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Addo-Quaye is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
University Of Ghana
Graduated in 1998
Metrohealth Medical Center
Dr. Bernard K Addo-Quaye accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem HMO Nevada
- Anthem NV Choice PPO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Nevada PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
One Health Network
- One Health Network
- Sierra Health Southern Nevada PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsTrucare Medical Center, 2290 McDaniel St Ste 2A, North Las Vegas, NV
Dr. Bernard K Addo-Quaye is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Las Vegas, NV.