Dr. Bernard C Adukaitis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bernard C Adukaitis?

Love how good he is with my kids he does all he can for you and doesn't make u feel rushed

Rude, inconsiderate and egotistic doctor!

Dr. Adukaitis is the MOST rude doctor I have EVER been to. He doesn't respect the parent's feelings on things, and sees his opinion the ONLY option. When you question him, he gets loud and insults your intelligence in front of your own children AND other patients and employees!

Switching doctors

My child is afraid of the doctor. This place doesn't make it fun for her. The waiting room isn't kid friendly. The doctor doesn't really listen when you ask questions. I'll be switching my daughters doctor ASAP. I left from her last appointment there very upset. They need to learn to make it more kid friendly. Have fun with the kid not tackle them down to look into their ears. If I don't switch her soon she'll always be afraid of the doctors.

Dr. Adukaitis, is an amazing doctor, he was the only doctor I ever liked as a child. Now that I have children of my own I take them to him, even though it is a 45min drive. He always addresses my concerns and is wonderful with my boys!

Dr. Adukaitis is always spends as much time as necessary with my children and answers all of my questions. He never appears rushed and his bedside manner is wonderful. Additionally, his office staff are extremely nice and sick appointments are always available.

Dr. Bernard C Adukaitis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Frackville, PA.