Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bernard S Bacay has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Bernard S Bacay has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Bernard S Bacay has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 11
i have been a patient of Maria Bacay for years, however being that she has been on part time, i had to see her husband, bad decision he took 5 weeks to fill out a 1 page disability form and his office manger was quick to remind me of a 40.00 dollar charge? when i called to tell the Dr of my frustration he stated he was not comfortable treating me any longer.. dont see this Dr.. his only concern is the billing not the care of his patients...
This Dr is in the pocket of the pharmaceutical businesses. He likes to give out drugs no matter what. Doesn't care if levels are normal, wants you to take drugs anyway. Also interferes with his wife's patients and their drugs. Wants your co=pay and insurance. Never calls with any test results only when wants you to take more drugs.
I decided to switch my Doctor, because my husband hadnt had any problems with this Doctor. It seems to me that this doctor discriminates aganist women and weight issues. I dicided to see his nurse practicioner, because I was not happy with him, Great nurse, but the 1st time I got sick the nurse was on vacation and I had to deal with this doctor. He dropped me from his office because I called his office 4 times with no response, I finally had to go to the ER to find out I had phenomonia, and when I called him back, to let him know my frustration and he dropped me. Do not go to this doctor if you have a medical condition. He just wants your co-pay, and to bill your insurance. The office staff might even be worse then he is.
Dr. Bacay is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
University Of Santo Tomas
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Bernard S Bacay accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBacay Medical Associates, 1140 Norman Dr Ste 3, Manteca, CA
Dr. Bernard S Bacay is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manteca, CA.