Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bernard T Baxter has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
Dr. Bernard T Baxter has the following 5 expertise
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Malformations
- Diabetes Complications
Showing 5 of 8
Husband took 2 days off work, drove 4 hours stayed in a hotel, in order to see dr. Baxter with frightening Mini-stroke symptoms. I keep finding myself on the floor, Bruised, cold uncontrollable body tremors) his nurse apologized he was quite late for appointment. Felt rushed, questions I wished to ask, went unanswered and we were told he would call once he reviews scans. That was a week ago, I called a week later, said he hasn't found time that he will call you once he had reviewed scans. We got the feeling we were being "dismissed" debilitating symptoms persist. Sadly Forces me to search for a doctor who is willing to help.
Dr. Baxter is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
University Of Colorado Health
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Bernard T Baxter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Omaha, NE.