Dr. Bernard L Bennett Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Bernard L Bennett?

Exceeded my expectations!

Unexpectedly I was personally greeted by Dr. Bernard Bennett on my first visit. His convivial demeanor coupled with that of Dr. Bennett's staff and comfort of his office suite was serendipitous as I had been actively seeking a well qualified primary care physician for some time. I truly believe I have found the physician to meet my needs now and in the years to come. I am most pleased.

Amazing physician

Dr. Bennett started seeing my mother on the day of her admission to a SNF following a 2.5 week hospital stay and discharge with no clear diagnosis for her condition. He is so sharp clinically and very compassionate at the same time. What a breath of fresh air!!