Dr. Bernard Bloom Is this you?

Great work

He is an artist!

Great Doctor

Greatest thing to ever happen to Dallas....He's NOT butchering anymore

Everything was wonderful, until after my surgery, then I was ignored, my nurse that stayed with me was ignored and I was given a muscle relaxer for a mersa staff infection!!!! My 4 hour surgery was 7-8 hours. I spent weeks at Baylor in the Infectious disease ward fighting for my life and I still have problems from the lack of care. Its all about money and running patients through like cattle! I have never been so happy to read he has semi-retired and quit butchering! God bless all of those who faced difficulties at his hand and thank God no one else will ever have to!! He doesn't deserve a start but of course you cannot submit without giving at least one!!!

I am so happy with my treatments at this spa! The nurses are so professional and informative but also friendly and easy to talk to! My results from my fillers has been amazing! They know what they are doing when they do the treatments. Also I love how they give my brows a lift with my Botox treatment!!! Highly recommend this spa!

Unbelievably great spa! Love the nurses, Dr. Bloom, the staff! The treatments are very effective and affordable! I am thrilled with my results and look so much younger than I used to before treatments at this spa!!! Love it!

Ava

Dr. Bloom and his Nurse Injectors are incredible! They get the best results and I look 10 years younger from my treatments! I love The Bloom Medical Spa and the staff is great. I love to go their with my girlfriendss and have a fun spa experience.

Dr. Bloom was my Plastic surgeon for over 25 years before he retired. I continue to go to his spa at Medical City Dallas Hospital and love it! He and his nurses provide excellent treatments and I love the results I have gotten from Sculptra, Restylane, Botox, and my other treatments. They are absolutely, hands down, the best in Dallas....maybe the country!!!!

: )

Highly recommend this practice. Both Lisa and Sherry are professional and skilled injectors. I love the results of the Restylane and Dysport injections.

Thank you Dr. Bloom's Office!!! I feel beautiful :)

I have had breast augmentation with Dr. Bloom in his previous practice as well as cosmetic injectables in the spa. I would recommend him to ANYONE!! He is the most caring, considerate, talented surgeon/physician I could have gone to! There are very few doctors that truly listen to all of your concerns and help you come up with a treatment plan to address them, but he and his staff do! When it comes to my Botox & filler he and his staff consistently make me look better than I ever have before! The staff is courteous, fun-loving and knowledgeabledont trust your face to just anyonego to Dr. Bernard Blooms Practice!!

Best Botox Cosmetic Experience in the metroplex!

Dr. Bloom's office is the Bloom Medical Spa is state-of-the-art. My Botox injector was Lisa Cockrell & she was highly experienced! I appreciated how careful & deliberate the procedure was performed. I will definitely be returning. Thanks!

Love, love, love Dr. Bloom and his staff. They have the best medical spa in Dallas!!! The prices, the service, the fact that Dr. Bloom is there overseeing everything makes me feel like I really get the best treatments! I love his nurses, they are the best injectors around!! I get fillers and Botox and am very pleased!