Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bernard Boal
Dr. Bernard Boal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Manhasset, NY, with another office in Jamaica, NY. He has 51 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Boal is affiliated with St Vincent's Midtown Hospital, North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills and Long Island Jewish Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Bernard Boal has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Bernard Boal has the following 5 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Bernard Boal has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Bernard Boal is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Boal is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
North Shore University Hospital
Saint John's Queens Hospital
Saint Vincent's Catholic Medical Centers of New York
Svcmc - St. Joseph`s Hospital
St Vincents Hospital And Medical Center Manhattan
51 Years Experience
University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine
Graduated in 1962
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Bernard Boal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manhasset, NY.