Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bernard Coniglio Jr
Dr. Bernard Coniglio Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Elmwood Park, IL, with another office in Oak Park, IL. He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Coniglio is affiliated with Rush University Medical Center, Oak Forest Hospital Of Cook County and Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Bernard Coniglio Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 2 of 2
This a doctor who put his patients above himself.Who truly has given his heart and soul to help them every way he can.His patients aren't just patients.They are his friends.When you need him,just call.He will always call you right back.He talks to you as long as it takes to help you in every way.He truly loves his job.And the people who need him.
Dr. Coniglio is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Rush University Medical Center
Oak Forest Hospital Of Cook County
Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
50 Years Experience
University of Illinois at Chicago
Graduated in 1963
Dr. Bernard Coniglio Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Bernard Coniglio Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elmwood Park, IL.