Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Bernard J Cortese
Dr. Bernard J Cortese, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Voorhees, NJ. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. He speaks English.
Dr. Bernard J Cortese has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Bernard J Cortese has the following 24 expertise
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Urinary Retention
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Genital Warts
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Pap Smear
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
Dr. Bernard J Cortese has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Bernard J Cortese is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 3
38 Years Experience
Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara
Graduated in 1980
Cooper University Hospital
Dr. Bernard J Cortese accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsGarden State Ob/Gyn Associates, 2401 E Evesham Rd Ste A, Voorhees, NJ
Dr. Bernard J Cortese is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Voorhees, NJ.