Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bernard M Diamond
Dr. Bernard M Diamond, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hidden Hills, CA. He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Diamond is affiliated with Los Robles Hospital, Encino Hospital Medical Center and Northridge Hospital Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Bernard M Diamond has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Bernard M Diamond has the following 17 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
Dr. Bernard M Diamond has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Bernard M Diamond is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Diamond is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
50 Years Experience
Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Graduated in 1968
Loma Linda University Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsBernard Michael Diamond Md, 5751 Hoback Glen Rd, Hidden Hills, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Bernard M Diamond in this video.
Dr. Bernard M Diamond is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hidden Hills, CA.