Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bernard E Engel has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
- Heart Failure
- Heart Diseases
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Engel has been my family doctor since I was born. He has always treated any problems with professionalism and the treatments or diagnoses have always been correct. My mom went to Dr. Engel and found out she was pregnant with me. Now 22 years later I saw Dr. Engel and got a blood pregnancy test! The staff is also very personable and nice. I feel I am in good hands when I walk in! I will be sad when he retires!!!
Dr. Engel needs to learn how to retrieve information from his computer rather than inputting the same data every time you go. He also needs to learn to listen to a patient and not talk so much. My last visit resulted in much frustration and not being able to relate any of my symtoms to him. After many years I am thinking about a change.
Dr. Engel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
54 Years Experience
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1964
Lac Usc Medical Center
Dr. Bernard E Engel accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Colorado Front Range
- Anthem CO Blue Priority HMO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsComplete Family Medicine, 8758 Wolff Ct Ste 200, Westminster, CO
Dr. Bernard E Engel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Westminster, CO.