Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bernard A Feigenbaum has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy & Immunology
Dr. Bernard A Feigenbaum has the following 19 expertise
- Drug Allergy
- Watery Eyes
- Nasal Allergies
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Hay Fever
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergies
Showing 5 of 17
Dr. Feigenbaum did such a great job with my sons cough that i went to see him for myself for possible food allergies. My energy wasn't great and i just didn't feel good. I've been doing a special diet he recommended and i already feel awesome after a few weeks. I feel great, my energy is great and I lost 6lbs!!! I look forward to eating because i know its healthy for me. Dr. Feigenbaum is a great guy- super nice- easy to reach and really caring.
My experience with this doctor was the worst in my entire life. I went to the doctor to be treated for a sinus infection. After 2.5 hours at the office, I was then told I would have to get in back of the other appointments and wait indefinitely, because I was initially 15 min late- very bizarre. After a typical 45 min of waiting and filling out forms, I was then interviewed for 45 min. Then after some more waiting I finally saw the doctor. After about 15 minutes in the consultation, the doctor strangely excused himself. After more waiting, I was then told that I needed to go back to the outside waiting room. 2 hours expired to this point. After a half hour more of waiting and my inquiring, the doctor comes out and tells me that I was initially 15 minutes late and would need to wait indefinitely as he was treating other patients. I never was treated and went away with my fever, headache, and ongoing sinus infection. The whole situation was bizarre. I felt very disrespected. The doctor was arrogant. I never felt like he was listening to me. I ended up going to urgent care the next day to be treated. I wouldn't go back to this doctor if he got down own his knees and apologized and offered free lifetime healthcare. Good luck.
I cannot recommend Dr Feigenbaum highly enough. I have struggled and lived with severe eczema for over 20 years. Numerous dermatologists have prescribed the same steriods and ointments and only ever managed to mask the problem for short periods of time. Dr Feigenbaum promised to try to get to the root of the problem and did, through food skin testing and patch testing. He also put me on a very strict diet which I was not happy about but after 2 days my arms and face was 100% clear of terrible eczema for the first time in years! Now starts the laborious task of introducing foods slowly back into my diet which I am not good at. For the first time in my life though, I know how to get my skin clear. If I eat the wrong thing, I can go back to scratch and start again with foods I know are not a problem. He listened, offered advice and encouragement the entire time. His office staff are on top of appointments, billing and a pleasure to deal with. Dr Feigenbaum has changed my life for the better.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
30 Years Experience
Boston University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Scripps Mercy Hospital
Dr. Bernard A Feigenbaum accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna Southern CA Select
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSan Diego Allergy Asthma And Immunology Consultants Inc, 9850 Genesee Ave Ste 355, La Jolla, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Bernard A Feigenbaum in this video.
Dr. Bernard A Feigenbaum is similar to the following 3 Doctors near La Jolla, CA.