Dr. Bernard G Taylor Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Bernard G Taylor?

My problem with Dr. Taylor is that in his consultation on my sleep apnea test in Springh Valley he gave me no choice in where I would get my cpap machine (as, I am told, the law requires) but told me his assistant would call and tell me where to go. She directed me to a company in Streator, some fifty miles from my home in Princeton. There is a medical supply house in Spring Valley next door to the Hospital where I met with Dr. Taylor. The place in Streator was surprised I was there, but said they get a lot of referrals from Taylor and the folks in Spring Valley were not happy when I called to see if they provided the service. Taylor's assistant was flummoxed and clearly defensive and embarrassed when I called her on it. Draw your own conclusions, but I think something hinky is going on.

Loves his 3 week vacations, leaving the suffering patient's waiting, and breathless!

I can't blame anyone for taking a vacation. Whatever you can afford, but this was the second time in 8 years he had vanashed with knowbody to put their thumbprint of approval on the new test and get me sleeping again! Waited 3 weeks. Very cruel!!! I have a type of bone cancer and needed my machines pressure adjusted because of weight lose. Adjusted from 10 to 8 was all. A three week vacation with zip help is a shame. At 69 go on a perminent vacation. Get a young hungry Doctor that has some courtesy!

saved my life!!

Dr. Bernard G Taylor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Peoria, IL.