4.8

Rude and unethical

Center for Dermatology in Hillsboro denies patient’s needed medical care that has serious illnesses such as cancer based on ability to pay. This includes people who are struggling to pay their deductible payments and the clinic has already received their hundreds or thousands of dollars from insurance. My husband has skin cancer and was in the middle of a three part, time sensitive (3 to 5 weeks) treatment. Due to a small ($240) past due bill they cancelled his appointment without notifying us. We received confirmation of the appointment and drove an hour and a half where we were told the appointment was cancelled. They informed us (even though they have pre-authorization from insurance) that we would need to pay the self-pay cost at the time of the procedure as well as the past due amount putting the cost at over $1,000. Apparently this is the policy at both Center for Dermatology locations. I have never heard of this kind of blatant unethical practice and undeniably poor customer service in health care. There are much more ethical and customer friendly places. Please don’t let this happen to you! My husband will have to begin his treatment all over again, putting him at risk of further cancerous growths.

Dr. Gasch is extremely competent, and a very nice guy

My adopted son from Korea developed some very terrible skin problems when he reached teen age. Another dermatologist didn't know how to treat it. Then we found Dr. Gasch. He knew exactly what the diagnosis was, and how to treat it. It took a few sessions of treatment, but his skin is now very clear and he looks great. Thank you, Dr. Gasch!

initial treatment was spot on, relief in days

had visited another dermatologist twice to get relief with no results. after first visit with Dr Gasch I was measurably better, more comfortable and very happy.

Always helpful, always a pleasure.

Dr, Gasch is the first dermatologist I've worked with since my previous one retired who has truly listened, never condescended, always helped. He and his staff do not hesitate to go that extra distance. Measurable improvement--I am so pleased.

Care and Professionalism - Highly Recommended

I have been seeing Dr. Gasch and the entire CDLS team for many years and the level of care, knowledge and professionalism shown to me has been unmatched by any specialist I have ever seen. I had a skin issue that my primary care provider misdiagnosed and when i came to see Dr. Gasch he know at first sight what it was. My entire family sees the team at CDLS for all skin related concerns and their amazing cosmetic team. This practice is highly recommended.

Very good!!

Dr Gasch is a very friendly person. He takes the time to listen to your problems and gives effective solutions .

Dr. Gasch is wonderful!

I'm always so pleased to work with Dr. Gasch. He is so pleasant but also gets right down to business to help solve my issues.

Always a learning experience

I love seeing Dr. Gasch - he is always super friendly and willing to answer all of my questions. He is very thorough and super-knowledgeable, giving me multiple options for treatment. Every time I visit, I am amazed at how much I learn about little things that could be going on in my body, things that I think are normal but could be due to some sort of infection or abnormality. I feel like Dr. Gasch is always willing to take a bit of extra time to make sure all of my concerns are addressed.

Best Dermatologist and Medical Assistant

Dr. Gasch is by far the best dermatologist we have ever seen. He's attentive to what we have to say. We are very impressed with his knowledge base. His diagnosis have been spot on for both my husband and I. The office is very quick and efficient with a welcoming atmosphere. Lizzie his medical assistant is thorough and knowledgeable. She's very skilled and comforting.

Best Dermatologist Ever!

I've been seeing Dr. Gasch for 18+ years. He's excellent!

Great advice, and great follow through!

Dr. Gasch and his amazing staff make it easy for me to make and change appointments, address specific conditions, ask questions and receive solid recommendations for treatment.

Dr. Bernard Gasch is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Portland, OR.