Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bernard Giorgio
Dr. Bernard Giorgio, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Aiea, HI, with another office in Pearl City, HI. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Giorgio is affiliated with Kapi'olani Medical Center for Women & Children, Queens Medical Center and Kapiolani Medical CenterWmn and Chld. He speaks English.
Dr. Bernard Giorgio has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Birth Control
- Breast Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
Dr. Giorgio is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Kapi'olani Medical Center for Women & Children
Queens Medical Center
Kapiolani Medical CenterWmn and Chld
Pali Momi Medical Center
Kapiolani Medical Center
42 Years Experience
Graduated in 1975
Kapiolani Medical Center
Dr. Bernard Giorgio accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- HMSA Preferred Provider Comp Med
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Bernard Giorgio is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Aiea, HI.