Dr. Bernard Godley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bernard Godley?

he is big on more appointments and sending to other doctors in his practice. Churn $$

New Patient Eye Care

I have had regularly scheduled ophthalmology visits all my life, but as a new resident in Galveston, this was my first appointment with Dr. Godley. I found him knowledgeable, polite and an exceptionally good communicator. The office is well run, and the staff helpful and courteous. I was seen promptly at the appointed time, got the information I needed, a scheduled follow up, and peace of mind in the diagnosis. I highly recommend this doctor.

Doing great since I found the right doctor.

I would recommend Dr. Godley to anyone experiencing specific problems with their eyes. I had been to several ophthalmologists regarding the bleeding in the back of my eye, which was causing lose of eyesight. They would examine my eye telling me it would clear up and send me home scheduled for another visit. This had been going on for nearly 5 months. After my first examination Dr. Godley said I needed laser surgery to stop the bleeding. I was scheduled for surgery the next week. It has been 3 weeks since my surgery and I am doing fantastic. My sight continues to get better each day. I wonder why I had to go through so much before I found a doctor that knew what they were doing.

Dr. Bernard Godley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Galveston, TX.