- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bernard E Kole MD
Dr. Bernard E Kole has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Bernard E Kole has the following 14 expertise
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Personality Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Forensic Psychiatry
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Mental Illness
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Bernard E Kole Accepts the Following Insurance
- 6016 W Maple Rd Ste 700 West Bloomfield , MI : (248) 626-1700
More about Dr. Bernard E Kole
Dr. Kole graduated from the Wayne State University School of Medicine in 1985. Dr. Kole works in West Bloomfield, MI and specializes in Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Kole is affiliated with Providence Hospital, Providence Park Hospital and Providence Park Hospital.