Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bernard L Rosenfeld has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 92
I decided to use Dr. Rosenfeld for my tubal reversal and it was a big mistake. After a year of trying to conceive, we went to a fertility specialist. He performed a HSG and both tubes showed close. I let Dr. Rosenfeld know and the FNP in his office (forgot her name) says that it was probably a spasm and to keep trying because it could take up to two years. Well I am coming up on my 3 year anniversary and have yet to conceive AT ALL. Pretty sure that my tubes were never open and I believe Dr. Rosenfeld is a fraud.
I went to Dr Rosenfeld for a tubal ligation 10 years ago. I became pregnant a couple of months later, and Dr Rosenfeld took great care of me during my pregnancy. So well, in fact, he noticed something a little off with my baby's kidneys and had me come in more frequently than normal to monitor the situation, and had the appropriate specialists in place. While it was scary, I am very grateful for the level of care we received. His staff was SO patient with me (I must have called a million times.) My son is in 3rd grade now and doing FABULOUS! I will continue to keep him as my doctor.
47 Years Experience
Tufts University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1971
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Dr. Bernard L Rosenfeld accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Dr. Bernard L Rosenfeld is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Houston, TX.