Dr. Bernard L Rosenfeld Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bernard L Rosenfeld?

I had my reversal almost a year ago. While the staff was really good I haven't had a bfp.. just feeling bummed

Dr. Rosenfeld and The NUrse Practicioner as well as the staff are exceptional!!!

I decided to use Dr. Rosenfeld for my tubal reversal and it was a big mistake. After a year of trying to conceive, we went to a fertility specialist. He performed a HSG and both tubes showed close. I let Dr. Rosenfeld know and the FNP in his office (forgot her name) says that it was probably a spasm and to keep trying because it could take up to two years. Well I am coming up on my 3 year anniversary and have yet to conceive AT ALL. Pretty sure that my tubes were never open and I believe Dr. Rosenfeld is a fraud.

Best tubal reversal doctor

Great doctor, great staff

I went to Dr Rosenfeld for a tubal ligation 10 years ago. I became pregnant a couple of months later, and Dr Rosenfeld took great care of me during my pregnancy. So well, in fact, he noticed something a little off with my baby's kidneys and had me come in more frequently than normal to monitor the situation, and had the appropriate specialists in place. While it was scary, I am very grateful for the level of care we received. His staff was SO patient with me (I must have called a million times.) My son is in 3rd grade now and doing FABULOUS! I will continue to keep him as my doctor.

had a tubal reversal 2013 never got pregnant yet

Dr who actually listened to me!

I had a ganglion cyst that was bothering me. Dr Rosenfeld listened to me and made a treatment plan with me , not for or at me but with me. I loved Dr. Rosenfeld 's staff. You could really tell they all genuinely like to work there, and felt respected and appreciated by the doctor. He practices in several different offices and no matter which office you see him and the staff is the same. It made for a wonderful continuity in my postop therapy which I had at his office. It was a little hard for me to Postop appointments but I think it was because I was being treated over the holiday and they were trying to squeeze too much into the week. The girls and therapy really get to know you. It's like you become part of the family. I would highly recommend Dr. Rosenfeld .

Dissappointed

8months still not pregnant. Feel so disappointed.

Lamonica (new nurse) was delightful. Energetic, professional, and thorough. I've been seeing Dr. Rosenfeld since 1992 and his staff is consistently excellent.

Tubal Reversal Patient

I am 41 years old. I had a tubal ligation 21 years ago. Dr. Rosenfeld performed a tubal reversal one week ago today. I highly recommend Dr. Rosenfeld. He is super busy however, his nurse has contacted me several times this week to check on me. I also received the operative report in the mail today. Although Dr. Rosenfeld feels there is a good chance of getting pregnant, I am still worried about us getting pregnant due to my age. Crossing fingers.

Really great doctor!

Great staff and First Street was awesome! Totally satisfied beyond measure.