Dr. Bernard Markowitz Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Bernard Markowitz?

Lifechanging Experience!

Posted on July 11th, 2017

I never thought I would make a decision to have plastic surgery - especially for my face. I met several doctors for a consultation and once I met Dr. Markowitz, I knew I was in good hands. I was certain that I could trust him to do a surgery that would make me feel better about my aging face and make changes that would look completely natural. I was right. And the surgery was a breeze. From beginning to end I was handled with so much personal attention and care by Dr. Markowitz and the entire staff. Dr. Markowitz has a fantastic bedside manner and immediately makes one feel confident, putting one at ease about any doubts or fears. I could not recommend him more highly.

Rhytidectomy

Posted on May 8th, 2017

Words cannot express how amazing I feel and look, how thrilled I am with the results, and how quickly I recovered after surgery. From the moment I stepped into Dr Markowitz's office, I felt at ease, and as a trauma/surgery nurse, I knew I was in good hands after our first consultation.. The staff is friendly and professional and his assistant, Antonia Davis, goes above and beyond to make sure that everything runs smoothly and all your needs as a patient are met - I just love her, and she made the whole process leading up to surgery completely painless. Dr Markowitz's surgical expertise, skills, experience and attention to every detail are remarkable. His entire surgical team were extremely skilled and wonderful as well. I could not believe how good I looked just one day post op, had zero pain, and how quickly I recovered since then. I would do it all over again if I had to. Thank you Dr Markowtiz for helping me look like myself again, only 10 years younger. The positive psychological effects of this surgery are priceless.

Excellent Experience

Posted on April 25th, 2016

I interviewed with several Beverly Hills plastic surgeons and did not find a surgeon that made me completely confident and comfortable, until I met Dr. Markowitz. I could immediately tell that he had a passion and perfectionism towards his profession, without being egotistical or insensitive. He took time to explain everything from pre-surgery to post-surgery and was very transparent. Because of Dr. Markowitz and his incredible staff (including surgical coordinator Antonia Davis) I was completely confident and secure going into the procedure. After the procedure (full face, neck, and brow lift) I was a little swollen, but there was absolutely no bruising or scarring. The day after, I could already see results that were natural looking. I had a quick recovery and my friends and family would compliment me, on the fact that my face looked the same as it did 20 years ago. Dr. Markowitz has a keen understanding of facial structure and his inherent expertise left me with a totally natural result. I cannot recommend Dr. Markowitz highly enough. As a women who was on the fence and hesitant about this procedure, he made me feel completely secure and have such a joyful experience through it all.

amazing

Posted on October 5th, 2011

A friend rec Dr Markowitz to me for eyelid surgery and a brow lift.Appointment was easy to make,convenient parking and seen by Dr within 5 minutes of arrival.Dr Markowitz was friendly, pleasant, reassuring and very professional....everything was explained to me and all questions we had were answered fully.Met the lovely Antonia for admin requirements and she was equally as patient and helpful. At no time were we rushed and once I decided to proceed everything went according to the agreed scheduleSpent 1 night in aftercare ( highly rec if your husband is squeamish) and about a week at home for an amazing transformation.I had wanted my surgery for many years and am delighted with the results. At all times Dr Markowitz was available to me, before and after surgery and the follow up care exceeded all my expectations this was a 5* experience all the way and i highly rec Dr Markowitz to anyone considering surgery

Posted on August 5th, 2011

My expectations were exceeded by Dr. Markowitz and his caring staff. He came highly recommended by friends, and my initial visit to his office felt very professional but also low key. Dr. Markowitz listened to what i wished for, agreed with my vision, and that is what i got. Immediately post-surgery, I saw him 8 days out of 10, which was enormously reassuring. I highly recommend him.

nose job/septo

Posted on May 25th, 2011

I had a very difficult nose to fix esthetically and mechanically. Wide bridge and big tip with small bump too. My nose is massively different now and it was done so well that no one even knew I did it. Minimal swelling and minor discomfort. When he pulled off the splint I realized why i paid so much. Work of art. My tip is a swollen but I saw how it will look after it goes down because it did not swell up till 2 days after the splint was removed which he told me would happen. I thought it would swell immediately but not till two nights later and I imagine it will be this way for 3months or so. My nose is still congested and that is the only thing that bothers me and man! is that annoying. The price we pay to be beautiful.

Posted on July 11th, 2017