Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bernard F Miot has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
I've seen Dr. Miot Twice, and find him to be very attentive, i have Sciatica, a nerve condition which is extremely painful, when Dr. Miot diagnosed my condition he ordered an MRI as to find the source of my pain and prescribed a Narcotic for the pain. Thursday Dec. 29th. I go back for the reading of the MRI, and that will determine if I should need surgery or not, if i should need surgery i feel comfortable with Dr. Miot performing it, as i believe his qualifications speaks for it self, i will however update this review after my next appointment, and or surigical procedure.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Miot is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
Universidad Popular Autonoma De Puebla
Graduated in 1981
Bellevue Hospital Center
Dr. Bernard F Miot accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBernard Francois Miot Md, 350 NW 84th Ave Ste 312, Plantation, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Bernard F Miot in this video.
Dr. Bernard F Miot is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plantation, FL.