Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bernard F Morrey has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Bernard F Morrey has the following 35 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
- Tendon Injuries
- Comminuted Fractures
- Bone Cancer
- Elbow Fracture (Ulna Fractures)
- Joint Diseases
- Joint Replacement
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Ununited Fractures
- Tennis Elbow
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Bone Transplantation
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Prosthesis-Related Infections
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Dr. Bernard F Morrey has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Bernard F Morrey is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Patients' Choice Award (2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
47 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1971
Dr. Bernard F Morrey accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- WPS Group
Locations & DirectionsMayo Clinic, 200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN
Dr. Bernard F Morrey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, MN.