Dr. Bernard Pare Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bernard Pare?

Dr. Pare seems genuinely concerned about his patients well being and I appreciate him taking extra time in making sure I understood everything and had no other questions!

Dr Pare has been my doctor for a long time. I have no complaints about him at all. He cares about his patients.

The Best Doctor in the World

Would not ever go to again!

My husband saw him because of a cyst on his face he proceded to slice it open and drain it without numbing it at all, didn't care it would leave a permanent scare across his face! gave hime some antibiotics and wasn't going to give hime any pain meds until I spoke up. Then 2 weeks later we got a bill for over 500 dollars, he has insurance and was confused about the bill, when I called the office I was told his insurane would not pay for that kind of procedure. Someone should have told us this before he did it, and in my opinon he should not have had his face sliced open!