Dr. Bernard Perez Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Bernard Perez?

Don't Use This Doctor

Posted on January 2nd, 2016

I will not return to Dr. Perez's office because he requires patients to sign an Arbitration Agreement which also limits any damages to $250,000.00. So, before he treats you, he expects he could commit malpractice and should protect himself and not the patient. The Agreement bars a patient from filing a lawsuit should he ruin your eyesight. Also, the office will not give you a bill with a diagnostic code or procedure code upon paying your co-pay. All my other doctors give me a bill with both upon leaving their offices and I don't have to sign Arbitration Agreements elsewhere.

Sally in Tampa

Posted on October 6th, 2015

Dr. Ben is the best Opthamologist!!

Posted on October 3rd, 2015

My 16 y/o son was seeing Dr. Perze. I moved to a different state and now travel back and forward for my son to continue to see them.

Posted on September 15th, 2015

Mi cita era para las 8 de la manana eean las 9:45 y el doctor no habia llegaso de su casa, ni el ni el hermano, es una falta de respeto muy grande dejar a los pacientes esperando tanto, al final esruve 3 horas en total ahi y lo que yo queeia no pudo ser pk fui a medirme la vista para haceeme los espejuelos pero no me quisieeon dar la receta entonces como boy a mandarme hacer los espejuelos? Ladrones eso es lo k son LADRONESSS dicen k el seguro no cubre mi receta pero si cubrio mi visita y todo lo k me hicieron NO ENTIENDO ESO CUANDO VAS A MEDIRTE LA VISTA A OTRO LUGAR TE COBRAN PERO TE DAN LA RECETA, PUES ELLOS NO

Do better

Posted on August 16th, 2015

I was seen at Dr Perez's office yes they do alto of test and it takes a long time to see the doctor, but what I really don't like is while the doctor is seeing you he leaves the door open so that everyone in the waiting area can hear what has saying,I had to ask him to close the door,but everyone before me I could hear everything they were talking about no privacy. What happen to HIPPA?

Posted on May 30th, 2015

Dios bendiga tanto al Dr. Bernard Perez como a su Hno. Don Perez gracias a ellos le descubrieron un tumor a mi esposo en la pituitaria, cosa que nadie habia visto antes, hoy mi esposo tiene una vision de 20/20 .Motivo por el cual solo en manos de ellos me pongo; tan es asi que acabo de pasar una cirugia de catarata con el Dr. Bernard, el dia 27 -5-2015 y hoy 30-5-2015 puedo estar haciendo este escrito. GRACIAS, GRACIAS Y QUE DIOS LOS BENDIGA SIEMPRE!!!!!

GREAT DOCTOR - BUSY OFFICE

Posted on March 31st, 2013

Both Dr. Ben and Dr. Don are wonderful! I have seen both of them a few times. Besides speaking fluent Spanish, they seriously care about people. The office is clean and quite comfortable. The wait time can be quite long. I believe it is because they do not rush your appointment. They answer all questions and make sure you have all the information you need. This level of compassion does take longer. I would rather wait and get details then rush out with questions. I would never go anywhere else, you only get 2 eyes and they deserve the level of care this office provides!

walked out

Posted on April 12th, 2012

waited forever and walked out. when I posted it on facebook, two friends commented that the same thing happened to them!

GREAT DOCTOR,TOO MANY CLIENTS

Posted on March 5th, 2012

Posted on December 15th, 2010

I have never had such a thorough eye exam. Dr. Perez answered all my questions and offered many options to explore to enhance my vision. I highly reccomend him.

Posted on February 21st, 2017