Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bernard Pollock
Dr. Bernard Pollock, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Merrick, NY, with another office in Wantagh, NY. His specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Pollock is affiliated with New Island Hospital, Mercy Medical Center and North Shore University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Bernard Pollock has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Pollock is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
New Island Hospital
Mercy Medical Center
North Shore University Hospital
Winthrop University Hospital
Nassau University Medical Center
- Escuela De Medicina Juan N Corpas
Dr. Bernard Pollock accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Bernard Pollock is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Merrick, NY.