Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bernard J Rose has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 16
I moved from the eastern part of Ohio 11 years ago and for 3 of those years I would make the trip back to my home to see my family Doctor because I hesitant about changing practitioners then I met Dr. Bernard Rose, MD who for the past 8 years has been my family doctor. The staff and nurses are like family to me now I wouldn't trust my life with anyone else I found a superb doctor!
He wants to save us money by telling us I don't need a psychiatrist and go run 7 miles a day. When I need to talk to someone. He was insensitive. He refused to refer me to someone that could help. I said I have no sexual desire because of the meds. He said up the dose. It's just in your head. He was absolutely the most unprofessional doctor I have met. I will be sure to spread his recommendations to everyone.
With most Doctors today looking to be Dr House vs Dr Weleby Dr Rose is a Godsend. There is never a wait at his office you are in on your appointment time and he the nurse is in the room within minutes. I have never had to wait at his office. He is nice listens and spenda whatever time you need. His Nurse Cindy was as nice as he was. If you can make Him your Doctor.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
34 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Franciscan Medical Center Dayton
Dr. Bernard J Rose accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
Premier Health Plan
- Premier HealthOne
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsBeavertown Clinic Inc, 3017 Wilmington Pike, Dayton, OH
Dr. Bernard J Rose is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dayton, OH.